Monday, November 18, 2013

All in a Days Work

Want to know what I do all week, besides talking to people about random things, and the Gospel of Jesus Christ? Here's some things I did this week:
 

1.  I went to Sibiu.  They are preparing for the Christmas season. All the cool little cabins that are going to be selling things in about a week are up and ready to go.  Sibiu is the prettiest city in Romania, in my opinion, at least the center is the nicest one in Romania.

 
 
2. I found an actual vampire mansion while I was in Sibiu. It was SICK! Luckily I didn't get jumped and all of my blood still pulses through my veins.

 
3. While in Sibiu I saw a protest for something. I didn't really understand all
the statistics and things they were chanting.

4. I made a cheese cake. It was delicious, if I say so myself.   What is more impressive is that we had extra filling. We made a smaller  
version in the microwave in about 5 minutes! It was equally as tasty as the one made in the oven. I was impressed to say the least.
 


5. We found a giant  vine which had engulfed a pole in a park.  I have passed it many times and always thought it was a tree. Imagine my surprise to find out it was a vine.

6. While contacting I saw the most peculiar thing: a mini cooper (still my favorite) floating in the middle of a lake! I guess that makes sure no one can commit grand theft auto. 


 
Pretty normal week if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment