Monday, April 15, 2013

American Cookies!

I don't have much to say, other than I wish someone would listen to me sometimes. It's not about religion people, it's about God! Sometimes I think people are too focused on the name and label of their religion and refuse to stop and think "is this really what God wants?" Tradition is our own worst enemy.

On a happier note, this week is my birthday! YAY! I'm 22 years old, in Romania, and I think I have it just about as good as it gets. I have a firm knowledge of Jesus Christ and our Heavenly Father. I know the truth, and I know what I'm doing with my life is exactly what God wants me to do, even if I am not very good at it. How many people can say that? The knowledge helps me even though sharing truth is hard.

And I get to buy myself new shoes for my birthday! Happy Birthday to me. I'm so happy! Also, a Romanian grammar book! Yay a book! Knowledge! I think that explains the type of person I am. Maybe I'll do something selfish for myself. Pizza?

I just remembered something amazing! I made chocolate chip cookies this week. IN ROMANIA! That is a BIG deal. They were so good.
 
Apparently, they sell American cookies in Romania 
(chocolate chip cookies - hahaha).

No comments:

Post a Comment