Monday, December 30, 2013

Death becomes her

This is my last week as a missionary. It's crazy ... I know. I'm coming home. It's a hard thing to do yet I know my time has come to an end here in Romania. Christmas was great! We spent it with Romanians. They are so kind to share all of their favorite foods with us. It's a holiday and that means every type of meat possible! Yay. I do like eating with them though. They are great.  So kind.  My lovely companion bought me a couple gifts so I would have something to open. It was so sweet. My present from family is an European tour before returning to the states.  I feel so loved! I'm going to miss being a missionary and serving other people but it's my time to continue on with my life. Perhaps I can do more with what I have learned back in the 'real world.'  Life is a wonderful adventure which never slows or pauses, even if you wish it might, just for a second. I'm trying to adjust to the idea that it is my time. I am a phoenix. I will die and be reborn something new and beautiful!
Look out world, I'M COMING BACK!

Love you like Jesus,

Sora Heim

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You're back! Let all of us Animation people know when you're in town!

    ReplyDelete