Monday, July 1, 2013

Pass the Pufuleti

Romania has these edible packing peanuts. Ok, they aren't really packing peanuts but they just look like them. They are called pufuleti. They come in different flavors such as cheese and other flavors. They kind of look like Cheetos, but they are not the Cheetos we see in America. The point with all of this is that they can stick together! Being who I am, I wanted to build with them, and build with them I did! I constructed the Salt Lake temple in 15 minutes out of a bag of pufuleti.

All you need to do it eat them down to the size you want, give them a little lick them, and squish them together. They fuze on contact with another pufulet. In the end, you have a food master piece! You can make anything you want. I chose the coolest place on the planet: the literal house of God. There are other things you can do, too. Just use your imagination and voila!


No comments:

Post a Comment