Monday, October 14, 2013

Time flies

I have only two transfers left in Romania. Where did the time go? Does anyone know? I feel like I just woke up and my whole mission is gone! How weird is that? I have only three months left! Holy moly. It makes me want to work harder. I hope I don't blow a flat tire and have to sit on the side of the track during the final laps. That would be lame. Things are great though.


This week I learned that security guards do not mind if you do something beautiful in chalk in a park, but you cannot put mormon.org underneath it. I guess it's disturbing -- Disturbingly righteous! I erased it like a good person.  At least people can read the beautiful message I wrote and maybe they will try to find out more about it.

If anyone is going on a mission or knows someone going on a mission, I have some advice. Buy a digital sound recorder so you can record conversations, journal entries, talks, or your companion when they don't know so you will have something funny and completely, naturally them. I might have done that. Oops.

Also, everyone likes no-bake cookies, so learn how to make them well. Not too dry, just enough peanut butter. Bring some recipes with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment