Monday, October 7, 2013

Conference Weekend


So what did everyone think of General Conference? Pretty great, right? Did anyone make any goals to do some member missionary work? I did. I love how much missionary work is being stressed. We need to share the joy of the Gospel with as many people as we possibly can. This is the final leg of the race of life people! Do you want our brothers and sisters to go on without feeling the happiness that the Gospel of Jesus Christ brings? What an exciting time to be alive!


This week I etched something deeper into my soul. The power of the Atonement of Jesus Christ can fix anything and everything. Everyone needs its edifying warmth, even if they don't realize it. In the moment when an honest seeker desires to be more Christ-like, or realizes how lost or confused they have been, they can feel Christ's loving embrace when they turn to Him. I'm talking about ANYONE, even missionaries -- even me.  It's not like I need to be cast in prison, but I know I'm not perfect. The point is, Christ will lift all of us up.

Love you like Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment