Monday, September 2, 2013

the Goblet of Fire

Last night, instead of going to find out where all missionaries were being transferred, we decided to go contacting. This morning during language study, we got a call. The district leader's voice was on the other end of the line. We were anxious to see what was happening with our district, but I was wary of what was going to come out of that piece of  black plastic.

"Wait. Where is Sora Heim going?" I sank into my chair, my shoulders slumped. Panduri? How can I be going to Panduri!? I just don't see myself as 'the city of 2 million' type, let alone "Sister Training Leader".


Remember Harry's reaction when his name flew from the Goblet of Fire? That was mine. "Who put MY name in the goblet?" I sure didn't. Maybe I can pretend like I didn't hear my name called. I can slink into the crowd and back out through the door. Life goes on...

On the up side, I found a green pumpkin this week and made myself a little craft project!

Love you like Jesus!
Sora Heim

No comments:

Post a Comment