Monday, April 29, 2013

A Swarm of Chicks

Romania is so fun! The weather is hot at the moment. It actually feels like Summer. Just like home... Spring lasted about 5 days.

Summer means there are little animals about. I know on the Palouse there should be little bunnies running everywhere. Here in the city (Timisoara), we don't see many little critters, so imagine my excitement when I went to read to an older member and there were little chicks running around the courtyard! I said, "There are chicks outside!" To which she matter-of-factly answered, "I know." She said we were going to go read with them. YES! I was so thrilled. Twenty four little baby chickens running around and clicking, clucking, and chirping!


I couldn't help chasing the little guys all over. I pretended to be a raptor as I tried to catch them. She told me I was never going to catch them like that. I informed her I was joking and she started laughing at me. She got me some so I could take pictures. It's easy for her. They think she is their mother. All she has to do is call them and they run over in a little swarm, chirping wildly and flapping their little wings. Life is such an amazing thing.

Love you like Jesus!

Sora Heim

No comments:

Post a Comment