Monday, March 11, 2013

Women's Day

We found the waffle shop in Chisinau! Yay! It was great. Not only did we have some tasty waffles, but we were able to have a small discussion about God. Always a bonus. Or, maybe the waffles were a bonus?

March 8th was Women's Day, so the elders took us to waffles. Bless their hearts. We also got some candy from them. They spoil us. I feel bad. I don't know when Men's Day is. It probably already passed. But, here, women's day is huge! Everyone gives girls gifts, young and old, married and single. You give small gifts to everyone. It's nice. We even got a gift from the other elders and a Barni snack from the Branch. Barnis are small bear shaped cakes with a cream filling. They are pretty good. I think Barni is a cartoon or something. I should find out.

 Sora Cook and I have been trying to figure out where all the sister missionaries will be going this next transfer. There are enough new missionaries to open a new city, so that's AWESOME! I wonder which one that will be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment