Monday, January 7, 2013

No time to draw

Well, it has been difficult on my mission. For various reasons, but what I am referring to is mainly the difficulty of finding time to draw. I want to draw all the time. There are so many beautiful buildings here in Timisoara that I would love to draw, but I am a missionary and the Lord and his mission gets put before my desires. I have found some time to draw and create. My talents have diminished for sure. In December I decided to try drawing a picture of Christ to give to some people, more specifically a particular investigator. It isn't the best, but it's pretty good. I gave it to one of the members in the branch too. She didn't believe I drew it. That took a while to explain. I hope the intended recipient likes it, and maybe she will remember me someday down the road. Hopefully, it's all good things she remembers.

 
For New Year's everyone wishes each other "La Multi Ani", or "to many years." It's fun, and a phrase they use for everything. If you aren't quite sure what to say to someone "la multi ani" is the way to go. They also wish one another health and happiness, which is nice. I wish all of you a Happy New Year full of health and good memories. May it be better than the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment