Monday, October 29, 2012

Dear Johnned

 
 Fall in Timisoara. Ok, so now that it is finally colder, raining more, and windy, there are no more people out enjoying the beauty of the earth. Sad I know. I like fall and playing in the leaves, so it's all good for me but not good for business. How are we supposed to find people to teach now? Someone has to want eternal happiness and eternal families. Well, we will see if we can find something out. In the meantime, we still have some activities a couple times a week some people come to, when we are able to do awesome object lessons and such. If nothing else, the city is beautiful with the changing leaves which are falling to the ground and adding some character. Next week I get to discuss something really fun, Halloween and our party! Hopefully, that will be smashing... but not the pumpkins.



 
Also, ANNIE BREYMAN IS GETTING MARRIED! You are such a cheater! HAHAHA. Way to go girl. Sorry I am unable to attend, and I'm even more disappointed that I found out because of an invitation (which was absolutely gorgeous!) I send you all my love and salutations. But, now what am I going to do when I get back? Everyone is going to be married. As long as I can still hang with my peeps and they don't mind me not being married, life is good. Seriously though, I thought time back home was supposed to stop.

1 comment:

  1. Kendra! I so sorry I didn't wait for you! You have all my love. :) You're parents represented you splendidly at my reception. I can't wait until we are reunited!

    ReplyDelete