Monday, September 23, 2013

All roads lead to Timisoara


Piata Unrii
Who would have thought Timisoara would see so much of Sora Kendra Heim? I certainly did not. However, this past week I found myself there again, walking the familiar streets. 

I don't really understand it. If I believed in some fate or destiny running our lives, like in a novel, I would think that perhaps this city calls me to it and my business there is not yet complete. But, I believe in God! 

What is it about me and Timisoara? I may never know. But, I do know it was kind of like an out-of-body experience. I have been in Timisoara during almost every stage of my missionary life. I was there exactly one year ago. I couldn't wrap my mind around the situation nor can I express how I felt about it through writing. The good news is there is still the best hot chocolate I have ever had in that city. 

No comments:

Post a Comment