Monday, August 5, 2013

Teach the children.....

English Lessons for Children poster
This week we decided we were tired of all the people asking us if we could have children at our English classes and made a class for children. We designed some flyers that day and got them printed, then started handing them out to all the families. We needed something happy and bright. Something that would get people to think, "Oh, this looks fun. Of course I want my children to go there with these nice American girls." If they said that our lives would be perfect. All I need to do is flash a smile and wink, maybe curl my hair a little and woo them with my charming American accent.
People are so grateful for this opportunity for their children. It shows how much people want the lives of their children to be the best they can. Learning English is a part of that. It's going to be so fun! We have BIG plans. Those include playing many games adults would never play with us because they are too "mature".  I can see it now, Sora Heim in a picture with 20 little Romanian children, trying to teach them English as she acts out words with the children. It'll be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment