Monday, May 13, 2013

Celestial Visitors



Here we are in the Eastern European country of Romania enjoying the cool night air. Little did we know that we were not the only ones enjoying the night life. What is that in the sky!? O my goodness! It's a UFO. But, is it really an unidentified flying object if we know that it is an alien space craft? I don't know. All I know is this...I saw aliens last night! The things you see as a missionary. I thought I would just be seeing Christ change peoples' lives, and my own, but I guess there's more to see and experience.


We also listened to 2 cats sing. Seriously, two cats sang opera... Ok, so they were two ladies singing like cats, but there was a mouse boat and a giant floating cheese in the water. Just smile and clap...smile and clap. It was fun to talk to my family for Mothers' Day. We also were able to show our appreciation for Sora Hunt. (the female half of the missionary couple here today). Sora Adams made a card and I made some chocolate chip cookies. Mmmm.


We had to go to Bucuresti to pick up visas, and instead of waiting for the sleeper train I wanted to go on the afternoon train that got in at midnight to Timisoara. The train ride was gorgeous, and we were able to travel along the Danube!

Love you like Jesus!
Sora Heim

No comments:

Post a Comment