Monday, April 8, 2013

General Conference

 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANNIE BREYMAN!
...and a belated happy birthday to Jesus,
the church, and the truth of life.

Well, I sure do hope Summer comes to the Palouse soon (or the typical two-week-long Spring). But, it sounds like the Palouse is staying the same from when I left.

How awesome it is to have a living prophet to deliver God's word to us and guide us in this life? Thomas S. Monson has got to be the only person on the Earth that can make anyone with even the smallest grain of light smile.

I hope everyone was able to get their prayers answered and have some awesome spiritual revelation this weekend, because I DID! It was great!! Now I know what I can do to be a better missionary. I received some personal revelation through the Gift of the Holy Ghost. It's sad to think that there are so many people walking around who don't experience the awesomeness of this or refuse to accept it. The happiness beaming within me doesn't let me be sad.  I'm always HAPPY!
 
This week in English we had a mock trial. Goldilocks v the Three Bears. It went pretty well. Some of it was pretty funny. It seemed
like our students liked it, so maybe we can do it again with a different fairy tale. Rapunzel? 

No comments:

Post a Comment