Monday, March 25, 2013

Bricks of ice

What happens to freezers when you are inattentive?


They turn into bricks of ice! 

The question is, how does it happen in 2 months!!? That's how long I have been gone from this apartment in Timisoara, 2 months. The freezer was frozen shut! I've never seen this before in my life. I ripped it open to find a wall of ice, and spent a good 30-40 minutes chiseling out the ice. Crazy things happen in missionary apartments. We're going to talk to our land lord and tell him the freezer's seal is broken. It should be fine after that, I hope.

I'm back in Timisoara! I get to see it during every season. If it doesn't warm up soon though, I won't be able to see all the pretty flowers and green trees which are starting to bud. Plus, now that I'm not wearing my ridiculously warm boots anymore my feet are getting a little cold. That's better than hot and sweaty in my opinion though.

My new companion, Sora Adams, is from Marysville, Washington, near Seattle.

No comments:

Post a Comment