Monday, December 17, 2012

Spiritual Magnets

I finally have an example story! This lady followed us to church. She saw us carrying our Books of Mormon and decided she wanted to go to church where we were going. So we talked to her. She said she would come to our Christmas party.

Hope all goes well. Sometimes I wish missionary work was always like that. Very seldom does someone ask me about the book I am holding or my name tag, though, it has happened. This time was cooler though, because the lady followed us to church. I like to think it's my spirit (more specifically the Spirit of Lord) that pulled her in like a magnet.

It doesn't really feel like I've been on a mission for 5 months because 2 of that was in the MTC.  I have a new companion also.. Sister Schuld. She is a convert of about 3 years. Her dad was in the service, so they moved around a lot, most recently, she lived in Virginia.  She even attended some dances at SVU while I was there.



No comments:

Post a Comment