Friday, October 12, 2012

Guitar Contacting in Arad


This week I went on an exchange to Arad. It was actually pretty slow, with traveling to and from Arad. Poor Sora Hosking had to do it four times. Take me, go back, come get me, and go back again. Crazy. But, I liked Arad. We tried to go guitar contacting. Elder Myers plays (he's pretty good), but there weren't many people in the park, so it didn't really work. I think it would be really successful in Timisoara, since we have so many university students. If only I could play, or someone else. 

I love meeting with members and seeing how happy and loving they are. It makes me laugh every time you meet with them, they think they need to give you more and more food. The members I met in Arad were so nice and loving. I also love seeing people save to go to the temple, it's a beautiful thing.

We ate at this pizzeria, Pizza 5 Colturi, and it was really good. Best pizza I have had in Romania. It would pass in the US too. But, I learned that you can't order by numbers in Romania. Do not say I want a #10, doesn't work.


No comments:

Post a Comment