Monday, June 24, 2013

Soaked

It's been raining a lot here. I don't know if anyone watches European news, but the Danube is flooding! Don't worry, it isn't really affecting Romania, but it is raining a lot. Naturally, I wanted to take pictures of water and me splashing, so I asked my companion to take a photo of me splashing. Now, my waterproof boots are soaked. Why? They are waterproof. I'll tell you. We were having trouble getting the splash, so I probably jumped in the puddle 20 times. The water got inside my boots and I'm still waiting for them to dry. I couldn't wear them to church, and I was afraid it was going to rain again. Rain isn't too good for suede shoes. Those are the only shoes I have, boots and suede, besides my Vibram 5fingers. So, I cut holes for my toes in my tights and called it good! I'm so inventive. It was only a one day thing, but maybe I'll do it more when I get home.


No comments:

Post a Comment