Monday, May 27, 2013

Painting Temples, Playing Hymns


We are busy trying to find people who want to know about Jesus. Hopefully, we'll find them soon. Other than that, our church building got a little bit of a makeover. The kitchen got a renovation. They also want to put pictures up soon, and I told them to put shelves in the sacrament room so we can store the hymnals there. Yay!

I also painted some temples this week. It was fun. I guess I am missing going to the most sacred and holy place on the Earth. I also miss painting more.

Sora Adams sang in sacrament meeting, and I accompanied her. However, that doesn't sound that cool. She was singing Savior Redeemer of my Soul, but we didn't have the music, so I made it up. It turned out pretty good, apart from hitting the wrong notes every once in a while. Don't try to read the music I wrote either; it only makes sense to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment